- Guests: 4
- Dimensions: 70 sqm
- Rooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Double bedrooms, 1 Twin/double bedroom, 1 livinig room, 1 Kitchen
- Essentials: Bed sheets, Towels, Hair-drier, Soaps, Dishes, Microwave, Fridge, Dishwasher, Air conditioner in all rooms, TV sat, Wifi Internet, Espresso coffee machine with welcome pack, Hot Tub
- Outdoor: Table with chairs, Private panoramic terrace
- Living: Sofas, Table with chairs
- Wc: Bidet, Shower
- General services: Self-service laundry, free private parking
Actea, which is accessed via a staircase from the upper garden of the House, is the most secluded of the other apartments, with which it shares the top garden and the belvedere. Decorated in a simple but essential way, it is ideal for a family of four. The apartment is composed of:
• A double bedroom overlooking the panoramic terrace
• A full bath with shower
• A second bedroom with twin beds and a window overlooking an internal balcony. This second room features old wooden beams on view and was originally attached to the central part of the Hermitage.
• A large living room with two Forio-oriented windows and Punta del Soccorso. From it, you access a terrace on the west side of the bay of S. Francesco, where you can comfortably stay, have lunch or relax in the Jacuzzi while admiring the beautiful sunsets, the panorama of the bay and on the horizon the island of Ventotene and, in the evening, the lighthouse of Punta Emperor.
• A fully equipped separate kitchenette