The owners of the Holiday House “Eremo di Montevergine” are glad to host you in their facility and ask you to carefully view the following internal regulation. Who makes the reservation is defined as “responsible for the lease” and tacitly accepts this agreement at the time of the reservation’s down payment.
- The apartment is rented only to the number of the occupants stated at the time of booking. It is at owner’s complete discretion to accept or not any occasional guests. In this case, the renting price will be revised according to the actual number of guests and the occupation period. Any additional beds will be provided and placed exclusively by the owner.
- At arrival, each guest must show a valid ID and, if not previously paid through the on-line booking, pay a security deposit, by credit card, of 150.00 euro. After a valuation of good working of the apartment and its contents, this deposit will be fully refunded within 24 hours from check-out, and will be visible on your statement within 10 days. The customer is notified by mail of the return. Any damages exceeding this guarantee deposit will be quantified and charged..
- The owner reserve the right to access the apartments to make cleaning operations, control or urgent maintenance.
- The owner is in no way responsible for any accident, theft, damage to persons or things just because they occurred within the property.
- As a rule, Check in and Check out time must always be agreed with the owner. Cut-off time are:
Check in: after 15.00
Check out: within and no later than 11:00
- It is recommended not to throw in the toilet or sinks nothing that could obstruct the plumbing. Any technical intervention will be fully charged.
- Children are welcome, and their leaders are expected to pay more attention to the good preservation of the apartment and the objects it contains.
- The Holiday House regulation and Municipal Police policy require SILENCE, in the time between 14.00 and 16.00 and between 22.00 and 8.00am, and generally a respectful conduct that avoid disturbing the peace. In particular, because of the closeness to the Church o San Francesco di Paola it is highly recommended to keep a respectful behavior of places tolerating any inconvenience arising from the exercise of religious worship in all its demonstration. In case of non-compliance with what is listed here, or a conduct contrary to the most elementary rules of civil education, we will be forced to not allow any more your stay. The immediate removal will result in the loss of the amount already paid by the customer and he can’t in any way claim for damages against the owner.
- If during your stay or immediately before the arrival, had to occur any problem that would make unfeasible the apartment, the owner will strive to solve the issue, or alternatively, will assign another similar accommodation for the same price or higher, or in extreme cases, will reimburse the remaining amount without the guest being further claims for damages of any kind. Accepting the new accommodation, the guest extinguishes any right to any refund or request of any kind.
- In case of cancellation up to 30 days before the day of arrival, the deposit of the reservation, equal to 30%, shall be refunded in full. In case of cancellation made after that time, the deposit will not be refunded. All amounts mentioned above will be refunded less any commission applicable to payments already made, or necessary to their reimbursement.